Skip to main content

You may have read our previous announcement about Ochre Print Studio’s concerns related to the Coronavirus outbreak.

Since then, this unprecedented situation has been escalating on a daily basis and we have been watching the government updates as they come in.

The safety of our members and visitors remains a top priority and we have made the decision to close the studio for members’ Open Access and new courses with immediate effect. We foresee this closure continuing for some time and it may not be realistic to plan to open our doors again before June.

We will be writing to those of you who have booked courses during the closure and all payments for cancelled courses will be refunded.

We have yet to make a decision as to whether the Summer Exhibition and BoxED will go ahead in June. We may decide to postpone these until later in the year but will keep everyone informed of our plans as the situation develops.

Meanwhile, if you are producing prints/drawings or any media artwork at home, please do share images of this with us on Instagram by adding @ochreprint to your post, and we will share them with all our followers to keep everyone’s spirits going at this difficult time.

As ever, we are grateful for your ongoing support and we hope you will keep safe and well.

With best wishes from
The Ochre Print Studio Management Team

PS The prints posted with this announcement are by OPS member Dick Grainger, who started printing his work in the studio this year. Hopefully they will brighten an otherwise dismal day!