- This course | talk has passed.
Intermediate Linocut with Richenda Court – Four Wednesdays in March
March 4 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM GMT£170
This is an intermediate class and only suitable for students who have previous experience of working in lino and/or have attended one of our beginner’s linocut courses in the past.
The course will look at:
- Developing your style of work in linocut prints
- Progressing your portfolio
- Exploring a variety of techniques that may suit your work – ie caustic etching using a variety of resists, multi-layering linocut prints and accurate registration
- Preparation for approaching galleries and applying to art competitions
Please bring along your sketchbooks and linocut prints on the first day.
Dates: Wednesdays 4/11/18/25 March
Times: 10am to 2pm
Cost: £170 / Members £160